Subject: [openpgp] Robert Wilton's No Objection on charter-ietf-openpgp-02-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 05:21:14 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-openpgp-02-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

> Furthermore, the working group will accept no I-D's as working group
> items unless there is a review by at least two un-interested parties of
> the I-D as part of the acceptance process.

Does this mean that the working group won't adopt any IDs as working group
items unless it has been reviewed by two un-interested parties?  If so, perhaps
change accept/acceptance to adopt/adoption?

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:45:32 -0800

Indeed.  Changed in the -02-03.

Thanks for spotting it,

Ben