Subject: hands! experiences that

From: "shavonda morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:23:32 +0200

But I am too ignorant to take advantage of
your kind offer.
Then, replied the Demon, I will myself suggest the
gifts, and they will be of such a character that the Earth people will learn
the possibilities that lie before them and be encouraged to work more
intelligently and to persevere in mastering those natural and simple laws
which control electricity.
For one of the greatest errors they now labor
under is that electricity is complicated and hard to understand.
It is
really the simplest Earth element, lying within easy reach of any one who
stretches out his hand to grasp and control its powers. Rob yawned, for he
thought the Demon's speeches were growing rather tiresome.
Perhaps the
genius noticed this rudeness, for he continued: I regret, of course, that
you are a boy instead of a grown man, for it will appear singular to your
friends that so thoughtless a youth should seemingly have mastered the
secrets that have baffled your most learned scientists. But that can not be
helped, and presently you will become, through my aid, the most powerful and
wonderful personage in all the world.
Thank you, said Rob, meekly.It'll
be no end of fun.
Fun! echoed the Demon, scornfully.But and mind; I must
use the material Fate has provided for me, and make the best of it.
What
will you give me first? asked the boy, eagerly.
That requires some
thought, returned the Demon, and paused for several moments, while Rob
feasted his eyes upon the gorgeous rays of color that flashed and vibrated
in every direction and surrounded the figure of his visitor with an intense
glow that resembled a halo