Subject: You can do it! Cold Hard $

From: "willodean phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:18:12 -1100

11 years ago our company discovered a totally new industry by accident. We
did extremely well in this new field and then a few years ago started
training others to help us in other parts of the country.

The others we have trained are now making 40-90K part time and 120 to 200K
full time.

The profession is fun and exciting.  The customers love you.  Total
flexibility in the hours and months you work. 

We have open areas in certain parts of the US and Canada.

D i a l
1-3-0-3--395-3900

Just above to study more or to stop receiving additional information and
then to see location

No one knows that better than myself, sir, replied Rob. But, tell me, can
you trust your chief of police? I think so, said the President, slowly; yet
since your invention has shown me that many men I have considered honest are
criminally implicated in this royalist plot, I hardly know whom to depend
uponm16f