Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!

From: "MR CLIVE KOFFI JR." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:30:55 +0100

Good day my dear,

I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to 
secure  an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you in your 
country. I have a substantial capital i honorably intend to invest in your 
country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise 
and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of 
us.

Your  co-operation is to become my business partner in your country and 
create ideas on how money will be invested,properly managed and the type of 
investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your 
assistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction 
sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this 
proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, 
procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your percentage interest or 
share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and 
investing the money.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so 
desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it 
deserves.

Looking forward to your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Clive Koffi Jr.

_________________________________________________________________
Live.com : le moteur de recherche aux réponses bien carrossées! 
http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom/