Subject: COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON.

From: "hajia mariam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:59:11 -0500

Hello,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of 
state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of  
hopelessness by the presentadministration.I have lost  confidence with 
anybodywithin my country.I got your  contacts through personal research,and 
had to reach you  through this medium. I will give you more  details when  
you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs  I cant visit 
the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband  deposited $12.6million  dollars with a security firm abroad 
whose name is   witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if  you 
can receive this  funds and keep it safe I assure  you 20% of this Fund.I 
will need your tel/ mobile  numbers so that we can
commence communication.I await  your  urgent response.Youcan contact me via 
email through these email address:([email-masked])

Sincerely yours,
Hajia Mariam

_________________________________________________________________
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help 
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG