Subject: ***SPAM*** 16.51 (5) I WANT TO YOU ASSIST ME?

From: "BRAIN SMITH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:12:14 -0000 (GMT)

DEAR FRIEND

I WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME AND MY PARTNER TO RECEIVE A PACKAGE WHICH WE ARE
WORKING ON HOW TO MOVE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY, AND WE
PROMISE TO GIVE YOU 30% OF THE PACKAGE.

WE NEED ONLY:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME (2) YOUR ADDRESS (3) MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBERS (4) YOUR
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER OR PHOTOGRAPH FOR US TO MAKE THE DEPOSIT IN
YOUR NAME.

THE FLIGHT WILL BE LIVING WITH THE PACKAGE THIS WEEKEND THAT IS WHY WE
NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR US TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PACKAGE LEAVE
IMMEDIATELY.
THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE IS $15 MILLION U.S DOLLARS OUR COMPANY SELL
BLOC, CRUDE OIL WANT TO SEND THIS MONEY TO OUR CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE THROUGH
A SECURITY COMPANY AND IT WAS DECLARED PERSONAL EFFECT.

WE WANT TO DIVERT THE MONEY TO YOU SO THAT WE WILL ALL SHARE IT, SO WE
WANT YOU TO SEND US THE NEEDED INFORMATION FOR US TO DEPOSIT THE MONEY IN
YOUR NAME TO THE SECURITY COMPANY THAT WILL BE LEAVING WITH THE PACKAGE.

PLEASE WE ARE SORRY IF WE HAVE OFFENDED YOU FOR THE ASSISTANCE,BUT WE
BELIEVE THE BUSINESS WILL CHANGE OUR LIFE.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY WITH THE INFORMATION SO THAT WE WILL DEPOSIT IT WITH
YOUR NAME AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY AND AFTER THAT WE GIVE YOU THE GOODS
NUMBER, CODE.

PLEASE FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS
EMAIL:[email-masked]

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS US,
MR BRAIN SMITH