Subject: [OPS-AREA] Wed Mini/BOF Material 1/2 'Network Element/Facilities/Lines/Protocols/Services Data Modeling'

From: Michael Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:30:42 +0100

Please find the draft-00 and presentation for the Mini-BOF 'Network 
Element/Facilities/Lines/Protocols/Services Data Modeling' attached and at:

http://frankfurt.wu-wien.ac.at/ietf68/dm_ietf68.ppt
http://frankfurt.wu-wien.ac.at/ietf68/draft-alexan-datamod-00.txt

http://frankfurt.wu-wien.ac.at/ietf68/draft-alexan-datamod-01.txt 
(strawman to follow shortly)

Best Regards,

Dr. Michael Alexander
WU Wien Dept. of Information Systems
[email-masked] / +43.1.31336.4467 GSM +43.699.1228.3586
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area

---

From: "Natale, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:14:46 -0400

Hi,

Apologies for the late posting.  These are the slides to be discussed
during the OPS Area Mini-BOF G this afternoon.

[Dan/Dave, please post the session presentations page...I could not
find instructions for doing this myself.]

Cheers,
BobN

---

From: KIKUCHI Yutaka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:17:50 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

The slides of today's 7th presentation are here.
http://www.tereco.net/ietf68-ops-kikuchi.pdf
I am on my way to Cogress I.

-- Regards, Kikuchi.