Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: BCP 111, RFC 4841 on RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:26:30 +0200

Congratulations and thanks to Mike and to the people who supported the
fast track creation and approval of this document. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:22 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: BCP 111, RFC 4841 on RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF
Trust

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 111        
        RFC 4841

        Title:      RFC 4181 Update to Recognize 
                    the IETF Trust 
        Author:     C. Heard, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       March 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      3
        Characters: 4414
        Updates:    4841
        SeeAlso:    BCP 111 

        I-D Tag:    draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4841.txt

This document updates RFC 4181, "Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of
MIB Documents", to recognize the creation of the IETF Trust.  This
document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the Internet
Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area