Subject: [OPS-AREA] REMINDER: Jabber, Presentations and Meeting Reports

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:06:19 +0200

Hi, 

Allowing for remote participation is an important opportunity for the
IETF WGs and BOFs to allow people who cannot make it to the meeting
follow and participate in the discussions. Please make sure that
presentations are loaded on the meeting materials web pages and that
there is a jabber notes taker at each meeting. It is OK for the jabber
notes to be sparse if there is nobody in the jabber room, but if there
are remote participants who listen to the audio feed and want to provide
feedback we should be able to allow this. 

Also please send to the ADs a one paragraph note at the end of the
meeting with a short description of principal events, decisions and
action items from the meeting. 

Thanks and Regards,

Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area