Subject: [OPS-AREA] Re: [GROW] WG Chairs

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:49:26 -0600

On Jun 20, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Dean Anderson wrote:

> Can you explain how these chairs were selected?
>
> As far as I can tell, they have not participated in the GROW WG, going
> back more than 2 years.

Dean,
Doesn't participating in the IETF include reading mailing lists and
proceedings, along with a slew of other things?  How did you
determine they've not been doing this?

Also, I've personally seen both Peter and Chris in GROW WG
meetings, as well as discussions surrounding GROW work items.

> Why not select someone who participates in the working group to be the
> chairs?

That all depends on your definition of participation.

-danny

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area