Subject: [OPS-AREA] OPS Area Open Meeting in Vancouver - Call for Agenda Items

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:50:11 +0200

We are scheduled for a two hours meeting in Vancouver of the Operations
and Management Area. 

Please send requests for agenda items. These can include but are not
limited to mini-BOF requests. 

By now there are two subjects that I believe are worth inclusion in the
agenda.

1. Report from the NMRG workshop in the Netherlands (November 8-9) with
the topic of SNMP trace analysis

2. Reorganization and extension of the OPS Directorate

And of course

3. Open microphone

We are looking forward for further proposals

Dan and Ron

PS - OPSAWG will of course hold a separate meeting and the WG chairs
will prepare the agenda. 

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:22:28 +0200

> the topic of SNMP trace analysis

Note that as of now we do not have someone to report since it is
unclear who is going to attend both the NMRG workshop and the IETF
meeting in Vancouver.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>