Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: REVISED Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:47:07 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 8:01 PM
To: Working Group Chairs
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: REVISED Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the
70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada 

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat  receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you please
notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff date of
all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as WG
documents. 
Please indicate if a new version -00 I-D replaces any existing I-Ds, and
if so, which ones.

Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
[email-masked], or use the "Initial Version WG Draft Approval
Tool" https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_init_rev_approval.cgi
to pre-approve drafts.  We would appreciate receiving your list of
approved drafts five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Monday, November 5th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT)
for the 70th IETF Meeting.  If you send your list by e-mail, then please
include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field.  This procedure
will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner,
allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-cutoff_dates.html.

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area