Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [XCON] Last Call: draft-ietf-xcon-framework (A Framework for Centralized Conferencing) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:57:11 +0200

Please have a look at this document and comment if necessary. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 3:29 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] Last Call: draft-ietf-xcon-framework (A Framework for
Centralized Conferencing) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Centralized Conferencing WG
(xcon) to consider the following document:

- 'A Framework for Centralized Conferencing '
   <draft-ietf-xcon-framework-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-10-22. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-framework-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13106&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area