Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [wg-all] New document in public comment

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:54:45 +0200

FYI and comment if relevant. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Christopher Smith
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 8:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [wg-all] New document in public comment

This document has newly entered a 60-day public comment.

Please consider reading it and providing your comments to the document
authors.  Brief comments are welcome, not just detailed analysis.
Public comments are an excellent indication of community interest and
support for a document.

* Open Grid Forum Document Process and Requirements
  Author/editor: C. Catlett, C. de Laat, D. Martin, G.B. Newby, D. Skow,
  via the GFSG

These documents were previously announced:

* 2nd International Workshop on Campus and Community Grids
  Author/editor: W. Gentzsch, D. Wallom, L. McGinnis, via PGS-RG
  (this document is re-entering public comment)

* OGSA(TM) Data Architecture.
  Author/editor: D. Berry, A. Luniewski, M. Antonioletti, via OGSA-D-WG.

* Distributed Resource Management Application API Specification 1.0
  Author/editor: H. Rajic, R. Brobst, W. Chan, F. Ferstl, J. Gardiner,
  A. Haas, B. Nitzberg, D. Templeton, J. Tollefsrud, P. Troger, via
DRMAA-WG

* Grid Certificate Profile
  Author/editor: D. Groep, M. Helm, J. Jensen, M. Sova, S. Rea,
  R. Karlsen-Masur, U. Epting, M. Jones, via CAOPS-WG

All documents in public comment may be reached at this Web address:
   http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

-- Chris Smith, OGF Vice President for Standards

--
  wg-all mailing list
  [email-masked]
  http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/wg-all

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area