Subject: [OPS-AREA] REMINDER: OPS Area Open Hours (tele-conferences)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:38:07 +0100

Your ADs, Ron Bonica and Dan Romascanu are holding Open Hours to discuss
issues related to the IETF Operations and Management Area on the first
and third Tuesday of each month at noon - 1PM PT / 3-4PM ET / 9-10PM
CET. 

All WG chairs, document editors, contributors, participants and in
general all interested to talk with us about the area and IETF business
are invited to ask for a meeting slot using the wiki space at
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/WikiStart, and/or to write
us directly at [email-masked] or [email-masked]. An e-mail will
be sent in response to acknowledge the time slot and provide a telephone
bridge number to be used in the call. 

The next OPS area open slots are on Tuesday 11/6 and Tuesday 11/20 at
the times mentioned above. 

Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area