Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: Last Call: draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control (XML Schema for Media Control) to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:50:36 +0200

I think that folks in the OPS Area and NECONF may want to have a look at
this proposal and comment if necessary. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 3:30 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control (XML Schema for
Media Control) to Informational RFC 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'XML Schema for Media Control '
   <draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-05. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control
-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9391&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area