Subject: [OPS-AREA] Another Update of the Agenda

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 03:40:40 +0100

OPSAREA Open Meeting
Area Directors: Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica
MONDAY, December 3, 2007
1740-1950 Afternoon Session III
SALON A

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets - 4 min

2. Call for volunteers - IESG scribe - Dan - 1 min

3. Report from the NMRG workshop in the Netherlands (November 8-9) with
the topic of SNMP trace analysis - Dan Romascanu on behalf of Juergen
Schoenwaelder - 5 min

4. T-MPLS Design Team - Deborah Bungard - 10 min

5. Reorganization and extension of the OPS Directorate - Ron Bonica - 10
min

6. Status of MIB2RDML work - Bob Natale
http://home.comcast.net/~bobnatale/draft-li-natale-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-
00.txt - 20 min

7. XML Schema Usage for NETCONF - Sharon Chisholm
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-07.txt
- 20 min

8. Technical Discussion on the YANG data modeling language - David
Partain
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjorklund-netconf-yang-00.txt
- 40 min

9. Mailing Lists Status - Dan - 5 min

10. Open microphone - 30 min

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area