Subject: [OPS-AREA] (maybe) final agenda for the OPSAREA meeting

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:21:11 +0100

The agenda for the OPSAREA meeting tomorrow was just loaded. It now has
time allocation. 

We expect this to be final, unless there are any last minute changes
people would require. 

Presenters are kindly required to send us their materials prior to the
meeting, so that people attending remotely have the slides in front of
them while the meeting is ongoing. 

Ron and Dan

----------------

OPSAREA Open Meeting
Area Directors: Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica
MONDAY, December 3, 2007
1740-1950 Afternoon Session III
SALON A

1. Note well, agenda bashing, note takers, blue sheets - 4 min

2. Call for volunteers - IESG scribe - Dan - 1 min

2. Report from the NMRG workshop in the Netherlands (November 8-9) with
the topic of SNMP trace analysis - Dan Romascanu on behalf of Juergen
Schoenwaelder - 5 min

3. Reorganization and extension of the OPS Directorate - Ron Bonica - 10
min

4. Status of MIB2RDML work - Bob Natale
http://home.comcast.net/~bobnatale/draft-li-natale-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-
00.txt - 20 min

5. XML Schema Usage for NETCONF - Sharon Chisholm
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-model-07.txt
- 20 min

6. Technical Discussion on the YANG data modeling language - David
Partain
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjorklund-netconf-yang-00.txt
- 40 min

7. Open microphone - 30 min

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area