Subject: [OPS-AREA] REMINDER: OPS area open hours

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 08:47:13 +0100

Hi,

This is a reminder that we are holding Open Hours to discuss issues
related to the IETF Operations and Management Area on the first and
third Tuesday of each month at noon - 1PM PT / 3-4PM ET / 9-10PM CET. 

All WG chairs, document editors, contributors, participants and in
general all interested to talk with us about the area and IETF business
are invited to ask for a meeting slot using our wiki page at
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/WikiStart, and/or to write
us directly at [email-masked] or [email-masked]. An e-mail will
be sent in response to acknowledge the time slot and provide a telephone
bridge number to be used in the call. 

The two next open hours slots are on 1/15 and 2/5.

Of course you can approach any of us on IETF related issues by e-mail at
any time. 

Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area