Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: Protocol Action: 'Templates for Internet Drafts Containing MIB Modules' to BCP

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:52:55 +0200

Thanks and Congratulations to Dave Harrington for the approval of this
document. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:19 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: Internet Architecture Board; RFC Editor
Subject: Protocol Action: 'Templates for Internet Drafts Containing MIB
Modules' to BCP 

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Templates for Internet Drafts Containing MIB Modules '
   <draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-06.txt> as a BCP

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-templa
te-06.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This memo contains two annotated templates for IETF documents that
   contain the definition of MIB modules.  It is intended to alleviate
   the work of the authors of such documents, making these more uniform
   and easier to read and review, thus furthering the quality of such
   documents and expediting their publication.

Working Group Summary
 
   This is an individual submission, which was reviewed by the MIB-
   DOCTORS team. Several suggestions that were made by the MIB-DOCTORS 
   and during the IETF Last Call were incorporated in the document. 
   
Protocol Quality
 
   Dan Romascanu reviewed the document for the IESG. Keith McCloghrie, 
   Bert Wijnen, Tom Petsch and other reviewed, commented and suggested 
   improvements. A small number of Internet-Drafts experimented with 
   different versions of the template.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area