Subject: [OPS-AREA] Cut-off Dates for WG meetings and BOF requests for the Dublin IETF

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:09:47 +0200

Please be aware about the following cut-off dates for the Dublin IETF
meeting: 

> May 26, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group 
> meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PDT (24:00 
> UTC/GMT).
> June 9, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors to 
> schedule BOFs at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
> June 16, Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOF 
> requests at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).

WG chairs - please use the on-line tool to request meetings in Dublin
before 5/26

If you plan to request a BOF in the OPS area please send a preliminary
proposal to Ron and/or to me before 5/26. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area