Subject: [OPS-AREA] BOF requests and OPS open area meeting at IETF-74

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:56:51 +0100

>From the list of cut-off dates of IETF-74:

> February 2, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors
to schedule BOFs at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 3 UTC/GMT). To
request a BOF, please see instructions on Requesting a BOF.
> February 9, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve
BOF requests at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 10 UTC/GMT).

In between the IAB and IESG telechat that will review the BOF requests
is scheduled for Thursday 2/5. 

If there are plans to submit any such request in the OPS Area, Ron and
me would be interested to hear as soon as possible. 

Also, we have asked for a 2-hour meeting slot for the OPS Open Area
meeting in San Francisco. Please send us any requests for mini-BOFs,
presentations or items for discussion at the open area meeting. 

Thanks and Regards,

Ron and Dan
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area