Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [PWE3] Working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-02.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:06:56 +0200

This is the second last call for this document. It would be good for
the OPS community to read and send comments. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Loa Andersson
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 4:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-02.txt

All,

this is to start a working gorup last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-02.txt

The draft was wg lasted called earlier and has now been updated
according to comments.

Please direct your comments to the [email-masked] mailing list, i.e.
don't just reply to this mail.

The working group last call will end COB July 10.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13

                                      email:  [email-masked]
                                              [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3