Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [mpls-tp] WK Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:49:48 +0200

This is another WG Last Call that the OPS community would like to
follow and comment on. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Ross
Callon; Adrian Farrel
Subject: [mpls-tp] WK Last Call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt

All,

This is to start a working group lat call on

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt

that is is schedule to end July 17th.

We chosen to start this last call already now and prolong it one week
since we have a a parallel wg last call on the network management
requirements (ending July 10).

Please send comments to mpls-tp mailing list!

*I.e. do not simply do a reply all on this mail.*

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson ///                                 +46 767 72 92 13

                                      email:  [email-masked]
                                              [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp