Subject: [OPS-AREA] IETF 102 Operations and Management AD Office Hours

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:59:10 -0400

Hi all,

As always, we will be holding Operations and Management AD Office Hours at
IETF 102 in Montreal.

It is still early days, and so the time and room are still TBD, but I
wanted to mention it early, so people can start preparing. I'll send out a
new note once we have a room and slot.

Please come to talk to us on any WG or OPS area items, about new
proposals, or about any other IETF-related business.

An advanced notification would be appreciated, so that we can schedule
 slots.

Regards, Warren (for Ops ADs).

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf