Subject: [OPS-NM] reminder about OPS Area BOFs in Prague

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:31:11 +0200

David,
 
This is a reminder that we intent to schedule for the Prague IETF a
number of BOFs or mini-BOFs in the OPS area meeting slots with the
intention to bring to attention new ideas in the operations and
management area and discuss which of those are worth becoming subject
for future standardization, research or prototyping work. Although there
are still three months to go until the Prague IETF it is not too early
to send proposals, both in order to help planning the sessions, as well
as in order to better prepare the sessions by holding preliminary
discussions. Any of the lists in the area would do, but
[email-masked] would probably be the best. 

David and Dan

_______________________________________________
OPS-NM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-nm