Subject: [OPSAWG] snmp and syslog mappings

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:29:28 +0200

Hi,

I like to point the OPSAWG to the following documents:

* Mapping Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Notifications 
  to SYSLOG Messages 
  <draft-marinov-syslog-snmp-01.txt>

* Definitions of Managed Objects for Mapping SYSLOG Messages to Simple
  Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Notifications
  <draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-00.txt>

Following up on the presentation and discussion at the OPS-AREA
meeting in Philadelphia and the guidance from Dan Romascanu, we like
to

(a) ask people to review the documents and to provide comments and

(b) ask the OPSAWG chairs to determine whether this work can be
    progressed in the OPSAWG.

Thanks,

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg