Subject: [OPSAWG] SYSLOG Alarm Draft

From: "Seely, Ted A [CTO]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:31:15 -0500

Hello All,

During the Chicago IETF Sharon Chisholm presented her SYSLOG Alarm draft
and it was decided by the working group members in attendance that it should
be taken to the list for acceptance as a working group document.

Unfortunately the action item slipped through the cracks and the draft
expired just before/after the Vancouver meeting.  At the Vancouver meeting
it was agreed within the WG again that it should be a working group doc.

At the Philadelphia meting the draft was discussed again, with the action to
rev the doc and resubmit to the mailing list for acceptance as a working
group document.

This is a formal query to the working group soliciting acceptance of;

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gerhards-chisholm-syslog-alarm-02.
txt

As a working group document.

Thanks

Scott & Ted

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg