Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Expressing SNMP SMI Datatypes in XML Schema Definition Language
	Author(s)	: B. Natale, Y. Li
	Filename	: draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-03.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-8-25
	
This memo (when approved as a standards-track RFC) defines the IETF
   standard expression of Structure of Management Information (SMI) base
   datatypes in Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema Definition (XSD)
   language.  The primary objective of this memo is to enable the
   production of XML documents that are as faithful to the SMI as
   possible, using XSD as the validation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg