Subject: [OPSAWG] PHD research topic ...

From: "Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:59:26 -0300

I would like to ask members of this discussion list about some suggestions
for a PHD thesis.

My master degree was about MPLS security in 2002.

PHD thesis must have cientific contributions of unprecedented character
(state of the art), as the IETF working groups discuss 

state of the art topics, I imagine that lots of people have great ideas for
academic works.

I am interested in Network Managment, E-Comerce and Security areas but
others are also welcome.

My technical expertise is in the IT infrastructure and security areas. In
Managment area I have depply knowledge in ITIL v3 foundation, PMP (Project
Managment Professional) and ISO27001/20000.

Thanks,

Daniel

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg