Subject: [OPSAWG] Cancel Meeting in Minneaplois - IETF 73

From: "Seely, Ted A [CTO]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:21:02 -0600

All,

There have been zero requests to the chairs for speaking time or items to discuss in Minneapolis.

Does it make sense to cancel the meeting and give back the time?

I will assume that no mail on the list implies yes. :)

Thanks

Scott & Ted

_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:37:21 -0500

Hi,

Could you send out a message to the WG reminding us of the drafts we
have in the WG and their current status? 

I have received no comments on the WGLC for the operations and
management guidelines draft, so there isn't anything for me to
discuss.

I have seen (and made) no comments on the other drafts in WGLC or the
other drafts that have been published, so I don't see much that those
authors could discuss. 

Do we have any drafts that have open issues and need discussion, to
your knowledge?

The NM Survey draft was part of the earlier versions of the operations
and management draft, and has already been accepted as a WG draft. I
still need to submit to be published as a WG draft, which I plan to do
by year-end. But I have nothing to discuss about this document at this
point.

It might be worthwhile having the meeting to discuss the status of the
WG documents we have. But that would probably be a short meeting, and
posting a summary of the status to the ML might serve just as well.

dbh

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Seely, Ted A [CTO]
> Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 4:21 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [OPSAWG] Cancel Meeting in Minneaplois - IETF 73
> 
> All,
>