Subject: [OPSAWG] new syslog msg mib posted

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:25:12 +0100

Hi,

I posted a new revision of the SYSLOG-MSG-MIB since the old revision
has expired. I added some missing references and a short section
discussing relationships to other MIB modules as requested at the last
OPSAWG meeting. Everything else is pretty much unchanged.

The chairs need to decide whether there is support for adopting

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marinov-syslog-snmp-02
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-01

so please drop them or the WG a note (ideally before Minneapolis)
whether you think this work should be carried forward in the OPSAWG.

Thanks,

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg