Subject: [OPSAWG] OPSAWG meeting on thursday

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:12:04 -0500 (EST)

OPSAWG is scheduled to meet from 1300 - 1500 on thursday but received squat 
in terms of agenda requests so did not publish an agenda

we are thinking of holding a short meeting to get some review of
draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management-05.txt - we put
out a WGLC on Oct 30 with a due date of last friday but got no comments
and since this is a potentially important document (we expect that 
most folks in the ops area would like the IETF to produce technoloy
that operators can actually deploy and manage)

so please take a few minutes to review this doc (it is not all that long)
and post comments to teh list or come to the meeting on thursday ready to
discuss the ID.

tnx

Scott & Ted
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg