Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Alarms in SYSLOG
	Author(s)       : S. Chisholm, R. Gerhards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document describes how to send alarm information in syslog.  It
includes the mapping of ITU perceived severities onto syslog message
fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:30:20 -0500

Hi

This update contains what I considered the obvious fixes to some of
Juergen's last call comments. His other comments I felt needed one more
round of discussion on the mailing list. I'll propose specific edits on
the list after I complete work on another Internet Draft ahead of
today's deadline.

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working
Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Alarms in SYSLOG

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-01.tx
t