Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Mapping SYSLOG Messages to Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Notifications
	Author(s)	: J. Schoenwaelder, A. Clemm, A. Karmakar
	Filename	: draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2009-2-9
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines a mapping of SYSLOG messages to Simple
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP) notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt