Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Mapping SYSLOG Messages to Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Notifications
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-02-16

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines a mapping of SYSLOG messages to Simple
Network Management Protocol (SNMP) notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.