Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-01.txt - ready for WGLC?

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:06:40 -0400 (EDT)

is the updated version of I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-01.tx
ready for WLC?

Scott

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:00:38 +0100

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 07:06:40PM +0100, Scott O. Bradner wrote:
 
> is the updated version of I-D
> Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-01.tx ready for WLC?

The MIB module <draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-02.txt> is ready for
WG last call.

The SYSLOG to SNMP mapping <draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-01.txt> is
missing 2-3 paragraphs in section 4, which I did not manage to
finalize before the ID cutoff.

I suggest to do the following: I can post updated version on March
23rd when the ID repository opens up again (these versions will then
also have the appropriate references to the SYSLOG RFCs) and these can
then go to WG last call. In the meantime, people are welcome to review
the two documents so that I can incorporate any editorial changes
etc. people might identify.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:57:14 +0100

I just posted an update for the SYSLOG to SNMP mapping ID. I believe
the two documents

    draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-02.txt
    draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-02.txt

are technically complete and ready for WG last call.

/js