Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Alarms in SYSLOG
	Author(s)       : S. Chisholm, R. Gerhards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-05-26

This document describes how to send alarm information in syslog.  It
includes the mapping of ITU perceived severities onto syslog message
fields and a number of alarm-specific SD-PARAM definitions from X.733
and the IETF Alarm MIB.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.