Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-00

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:20:31 +0200

Hi,

I have posted an ID proposing to reclassify COPS-PR and SPPI to
Historic.

	Title           : Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-09-28

   This memo reclassifies RFC 3084, COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning,
   and RFC 3159, Structure of Policy Provisioning Information, to
   Historic status.  This memo obsoletes RFC 3084, RFC 3159, RFC 3317,
   RFC 3318, and RFC 3571.

My goal is to keep the document short and to refrain from discussing
the history of IETF network management protocol development.

I am not sure this document goes through OPSAWG or straight via the AD
sponsored submission mechanism - chairs and ADs please advise. As the
ID name suggests, I assume this goes through OPSAWG...

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:36:49 +0200

Hi,

As one of the ones who instigated this happening, I fully and wholeheartedly 
support this direction.   Some cleanup in the O&M arena won't hurt.

Cheers,

David