Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: "The OAM Acronym Soup"
	Author(s)	: L. Andersson, M. Betts, H. Helvoort, R. Bonica, D. Romascanu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-9-9
	
   At first glance the acronym "OAM" seems to be well known and well
   understood.  Looking at it a bit more closely reveals a set of
   recurring problems that are revisited time and again.  This document
   has one primary and a secondary goal.  The primary goal is to find an
   understanding of OAM that is feasible for the MPLS Transport Profile
   (MPLS-TP)effort.  The secondary goal is to make this understanding
   applicable in a wider scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.