Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Organizational Announcement

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:10:18 +0800

Hi,
Welcome Chris:)
Your name has been updated in the Operations Directorate wiki page.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/Directorates

Here is a gift for you, the presentation of draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-00 for Hiroshima meeting.

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Ron Bonica 
  To: [email-masked] ; Romascanu, Dan (Dan) ; Scott O Bradner ; Chris Liljenstolpe 
  Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 3:35 AM
  Subject: [OPSAWG] Organizational Announcement

  Folks,

  After three years of service, Ted Seely will be stepping down as
  co-chairman of the OPSAREA WG. I would like to thank Ted for his service
   and say that we all look forward to working with him on other IETF
  endeavors.

  Chris Liljenstolpe will be replace Ted, sharing responsibility for the
  group with Scott Bradner. Please join me in welcoming Chris.

                                    Ron and Dan

  _______________________________________________
  OPSAWG mailing list
  [email-masked]
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg