Subject: [OPSAWG] Discussion on draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-03

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:06:44 -0700

Hi all,
I apologized that I missed the presentation in OPSA WG session I this  
morning. It was because that I was about to chair HOKEY session in  
California D, when it was item 7 (previous to ours) in OPSA, my co- 
author Richard Young went to California D to call me to come, when we  
ran into OPSA WG California A, the meeting just finished. C'est la  
vie. Another co-author Juergen Schoenwaelder did not come to Anaheim  
meeting.

C'est la vie.

BTW, this draft will be discussed in WG CORE in California C on Thu  
morning session I.

I talked to Scott, he said we could drop an email to the list for  
discussion.

Presentation:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/slides/opsawg-2.ppt

Problem Statement for Plug-and-Play Deployment of Network Devices

I-D:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-03.txt

B. R.
Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html