Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-tsou-opsawg-network-configuration-00 posted

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:26:55 -0400

draft-tsou-opsawg-network-configuration-00 has been posted. This is an evolution 
of the work begun with draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement. We 
are looking for interest particularly in specifying a standard profile of 
pre-configuration and protocol support for the bootstrapping stage.

Needless to say, this document is a work in progress.

Tom Taylor

Internet Engineering Task Force                                  T. Tsou
Internet-Draft                                       Huawei Technologies
Intended status: Informational                          J. Schoenwaelder
Expires: December 19, 2010                      Jacobs University Bremen
                                                                   Y. Shi
                                             Hangzhou H3C Tech. Co., Ltd.
                                                           T. Taylor, Ed.
                                                      Huawei Technologies
                                                            June 17, 2010

    Problem Statement For the Configuration of Large-Scale IP Networks
                draft-tsou-opsawg-network-configuration-00

Abstract

    This memo discusses the steps required to bring network devices in a
    service provider network into service in an automated fashion.  The
    memo identifies known solutions where they exist, but notes some gaps
    that require further specification.