Subject: [OPSAWG] FW: Third Call for Nomcom 2010-11 Volunteers

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>

 Please send this third call for volunteers for NomComm to your WG
lists. Participating in NomComm is an important contribution to the
future of the IETF.

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Thomas Walsh
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Third Call for Nomcom 2010-11 Volunteers

Please volunteer if you are eligible.  You must have attended 3 of the
last 5 IETF meetings to be eligible.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of NomCom Chair
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 4:58 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Subject: Third Call for Nomcom 2010-11 Volunteers

Hi all,

This is the Third call for Volunteers for the 2010-2011 Nomcom.

We are now 2/3 of the way through the volunteer period so if you are
considering volunteering please do so now as the time in which you may
volunteer is beginning to run short.

The call for volunteers remains open until 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC) on July
8, 2010.

I am pleased to report that we currently have 65 volunteers thus far
whose qualifications have been confirmed by the secretariat. I have
notified each of these volunteers by email. I will publish the current
list of volunteers in a separate message.

If you volunteered before 12:00 PDT (19:00 UTC) on June 28 to serve as a
voting member and have not received a confirmation email from me, please
re-submit and bring to my attention right away!

We still need additional volunteers, please!  If you have attended at
least 3 of the last 5 IETF meetings you are eligible to volunteer.

The 10 nominating committee members are selected randomly from a pool of
volunteers.  The details of the operation of Nomcom may be found in RFC
3777.  The process on how to volunteer for Nomcom is in the initial
announcement:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/2330/

The lists of open positions and people whose terms end in March 2011 and
thus the positions for which the nominating committee is responsible are
summarized in the initial announcement:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/2330/

Please volunteer by sending an email before: 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC) July
8, 2010 as follows:

To: [email-masked]
Subject: Nomcom 2010-11 Volunteer

Please include the following information in the body:

<Your Full Name>  // As you enter in the IETF Registration Form,
                  // First/Given name followed by Last/Family Name

<Current Primary Affiliation>
                  // typically what goes in the Company field
                  // in the IETF Registration Form

<all email addresses used to Register for the past 5 IETF meetings>
<Preferred email address>  //

<Telephone number>         // For confirmation if selected

Please expect an email response from me within 3 days stating whether or
not you are qualified.  If you don't receive a response, please re-send
your email with the tag "Duplicate:" added to the subject line.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you,

Thomas Walsh
Chair, Nomcom 2010-11
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf