Subject: [OPSAWG] FW: [OPS-AREA] FW: I-D Action:draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-00.txt

From: Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:33:35 +0100 (BST)

FYI
 
Mehmet

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-00.txt 
 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 
      Title           : An Overview of the IETF Network Management
Framework and Standards
      Author(s)       : M. Ersue
      Filename        : draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-00.txt
      Pages           : 54
      Date            : 2010-10-18
 
This document gives an overview of the IETF standard management
framework and summarizes existing and ongoing development of IETF
standards-track network management protocols and data models.  The
purpose of this document is on the one hand to help system developers
and users to select appropriate standard management protocols and
data models to address relevant management needs.  On the other hand
the document can be used as an overview and guideline by other SDOs
or bodies planning to use IETF management technologies and data
models.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-00.
txt
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.