Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-mib-01 has been posted

From: LI Lianyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:28:52 +0800

Hi all,
    draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-mib-01 has been uploaded. The change we have
made is that the MIB is formated according to SMIv2.

    thanks

   Li Lianyuan

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:18:06 +0200

> made is that the MIB is formated according to SMIv2.

Here is what smilint says. 

/js

./LOADBALANCE-MIB:15: failed to locate MIB module `NET-SNMP-MIB'
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:23: syntax error, unexpected LAST_UPDATED
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:50: `LoadbalancePerformance' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:58: `LBSysEntityTable' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:58: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:71: `LBSysEntityEntry' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:71: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:86: syntax error, unexpected COLON_COLON_EQUAL
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:90: syntax error, unexpected UPPERCASE_IDENTIFIER, expecting LOWERCASE_IDENTIFIER
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:96: `LBSysEntityId' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:96: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:115: `LBSysEntityAdminStatus' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:115: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:136: `LBConfigTable' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:136: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:151: `LBConfigEntry' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:151: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:166: syntax error, unexpected COLON_COLON_EQUAL
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:170: syntax error, unexpected UPPERCASE_IDENTIFIER, expecting LOWERCASE_IDENTIFIER
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:182: `LBConfigDispatchMethod' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:182: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:198: `LBConfigL7PolicyName' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:198: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:213: `LBConfigHealthCheckElementId' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:213: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:227: `LBConfigHealthCheckStatus' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:227: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:242: `LBConfigHealthCheckMethod' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:242: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:264: `LBAlarm' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:264: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:269: syntax error, unexpected MAX_ACCESS
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:283: syntax error, unexpected QUOTED_STRING
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:293: `LBPerfTable' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:293: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:311: `LBPerfEntry' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:311: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:327: syntax error, unexpected UPPERCASE_IDENTIFIER, expecting LOWERCASE_IDENTIFIER
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:335: `LBPerfCPUUtility' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:335: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:349: `LBPerfL4Connection' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:349: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:363: `LBPerfL7Connection' should start with a lower case letter
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:363: syntax error, unexpected OBJECT_TYPE, expecting OBJECT
./LOADBALANCE-MIB:377: syntax error, unexpected $end

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>