Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] agenda items for the opsawg session in Quebec City

From: "Yingjie Gu(yingjie)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 10:12:47 +0800

Hi chairs,
I would like to ask for two time slots for three IDs.
The presentations are the follow-up on Policies migration presentation at
IETF80 (named as Challenges to Data Center management at last meeting, the
focus of which is policies migration.).
We have composed 3 drafts, they are updated problem statement, gap analysis
and solution survey.
In the first time slot, Gu Yingjie will present the problem statement and
solution survey.
In the second time slot, Wand Danhua will present the gap analysis.
The goal of the presentations is to figure out whether it's worth working in
IETF, and shall we do it in OPSAWG or a new WG.

The drafts are 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-solution-survey-
00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wang-opsawg-policies-migration-gap-analysis-0
0.txt

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Gu Yingjie

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Scott
O. Bradner
发送时间: 2011年6月18日 乐乐23:08
收件人: [email-masked]
主题: [OPSAWG] agenda items for the opsawg session in Quebec City

this is a call for agenda items for the opsawg session in Quebec City.

the session time will be shared with the open ops area meeting (as it
was last time) but this time the sessions will be one after the other
rather than intermingled - 

thanks

Scott
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg