Subject: [OPSAWG] draft on loadbance equipiment MIB

From: LI Lianyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:37:47 +0800

Dear All,

    we have posted a draft on loadblance equipment MIB. Hope can get your
comments before the coming IETF meeting.

   thanks

   Li Lianyuan

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 08:08:38 +0200

> comments before the coming IETF meeting.

I suggest you make sure that the MIB is correct SMIv2 (it passes
serious syntax checkers) and it is properly formatted. This might
increase the chance that someone reads this. If you have not done
so, please read RFC 4181.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: LI Lianyuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:40:34 +0800

Thank you.
We will check it.

Li Lianyuan

2011/7/5 Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>