Subject: [OPSAWG] Requesting feedback on Security Framework for Virtual Data Center Services

From: "So, Ning" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:08:26 +0000

All,

We have uploaded a draft addressing the virtual data center services
security requirement and framework.  As a service provider and
network/data center operator, I can see how important it is to be able
to demonstrate to the customers the end-to-end security capabilities, as
this is perhaps the single biggest concern for most of the enterprise
customers exploring the Software As A service model in multi-tenant
provider operated data center.  Beside the feedback on draft
content/material (mistakes we made and things we missed), we would also
like to hear any solutions you have in solving those problems.  We would
also welcome any suggestions on the best place (IETF area and WG) for
this type of work to progress.    

This is the link to the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-00.txt

Best regards,

Ning So

Network Evolution Planning

Verizon, Inc.

(office) 972-729-7905

(Cell) 972-955-0914