Subject: [OPSAWG] Virtual Data Center Security Framework - Informational Draft

From: "Suren Karavettil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:57:24 -0400

Hi,

I'm in the process of getting this Information Draft for the Cloud Security
Framework in a Virtual Data Center Operations updated in the next 2-3 weeks.
The security concepts and areas are equally applicable in the network,
systems and applications environment.

I would like hear from members who like to share their ideas in the security
area (specifically how it would impact the Cloud) and interested in
contributing to this Draft.

IETF draft URL:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-03>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-03

Please reach out to anyone of the authors listed in cc. Look forward to
hearing from the team members.

Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,
Suren Karavettil
978-857-5461
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skaravettil>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/skaravettil