Subject: [OPSAWG] FW: New Version Notification for draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:28:41 +0800

Hello all,

As the AD and Chairs suggested in the last IETF meeting, we split
draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-01 into distinct problem/solution drafts. Here is
one of them:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00. The purpose
of this draft is to extend capwap to support 802.11n and power/channel r
econfiguration. Please help to review and comment. Thanks!

Dapeng Liu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dapeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/2/25
Subject: FW: New Version Notification for
draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dapeng Liu and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension
Revision:        00
Title:           CAPWAP Extension for 802.11n and Power/channel
Reconfiguration
Creation date:   2013-02-18
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-opsawg-capwap-extension-00

Abstract:
   CAPWAP binding for 802.11 is specified by RFC5416 and it was based on
   IEEE 802-11.2007 standard.  After RFC5416 was published in 2009,
   there was several new amendent of 802.11 has been published. 802.11n
   is one of those amendent and it has been widely used in real
   deployment.  This document extends the CAPWAP binding for 802.11 to
   support 802.11n.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

------
Best Regards,
Dapeng Liu