Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:05:43 -0400

This draft was written as a practical follow-on to 
draft-ietf-opsawg-automated-network-configuration. One of the gaps noted 
by the latter was the need for new network nodes to be able to locate 
servers involved in their management.

After a deliberate internal review, the Huawei authors wish to state 
that they are unaware of any IPR claims against the content of this 
draft. The other two authors did not participate in the review, but 
assert that they are unaware of any such IPR.

Since new DHCPv6 options in particular require Standards Action, the 
authors hope that the Working Group can agree to move the draft forward.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04.txt
...
A new version of I-D, draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Juergen Schoenwaelder and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options 
for Network Management Protocols
Creation date:	 2013-06-05
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04

Abstract:
    This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4
    and DHCPv6) options providing lists of IP addresses that can be used
    to locate network management services, specifically for the
    collection of logs and of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
    notifications.

The IETF Secretariat