Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview returned to working group

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:22:40 -0800

draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview has been returned to the working
group by the IESG.  There is an unresolved DISCUSS, and the one
YES on the document was from an AD who is no longer on the IESG
(Ron Bonica).

The IESG evaluation record can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview/ballot/.

Next steps would include revision of the draft to accommodate the
issues raised during IESG review.

Melinda

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:42:05 +0200

Significant issues have been raised with the document during the IESG 
review, dated from August 2011. Only 5 ADs are currently active from 
that period.
Therefore, I'm sending the document back to the working group for 
resolution of those issues, to make sure that the working group fully 
understands the issues and is in control of managing the resolution.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>
>

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:01:18 +0000

Benoit, WG,

In addition to the datatracker-captured comments and text, please note
also a number of IETF LC comments as part of directorate reviews as well,
as for example 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtg-dir/current/msg01827.html

Thanks,

-- Carlos.