Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds-00.txt

From: "Cao,Zhen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:02:42 +0800

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Separation of CAPWAP Control and Data Plane:
Scenarios, Requirements and Solutions
        Author(s)       : Rong Zhang
                          Zhen Cao
                          Hui Deng
                          Rajesh S. Pazhyannur
                          Sri Gundavelli
        Filename        : draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios and requirements of separating
   CAPWAP Data and Control plane.  This specification provides a CAPWAP
   extension to allow two distinct AC component: AC-DP (AC-Data Plane)
   and AC-CP (AC-Control Plane).  AC-DP handles all user payload with
   the exception of layer 2 management frames between the AC and user
   such as IEEE 802.11 association, authentication, probe, Action Frame.
   AC-CP handles all control messages between the WTP and AC.  In
   addition, the AC-CP wil handle user payload related to layer-2
   management frames such as those mentioned above.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-cds-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt