Subject: [OPSAWG] Working group last call on "Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB"

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:42:13 -0800

This is to announce the start of working group last call on:

    Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis/

It is intended for publication as a standards track RFC.

Please give it a careful read and provide any feedback to this
mailing list by July 7, 2013.

Thanks,

opsawg chairs

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:06:30 -0800

It's been pointed out to me that since July 7 was actually
several weeks ago I probably meant to write that the deadline
for feedback is *August* 7, 2013, and indeed that's the case.
WG last call closes on August 7, 2013.

Thanks,

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Working group last call on "Ethernet in the First Mile Copper
(EFMCu) Interfaces MIB"
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:42:13 -0800
From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Thanks,

opsawg chairs