Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-opsawg-operators-ietf-00

From: "Brzozowski, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 04:16:54 +0000

First, thank you.  This is a nicely written document.  The possible
solutions sections includes several items that did not even cross my mind.
 While the possible solutions are a great start I think there is a lot
more to do in the solution space.  I recall four years ago while we were
in Beijing we had a very similar discussion, not sure where it went or why
we did not continue some of the work to integrate operator feedback
better.  It seems to me we very well may need to revisit and restructure
our processes and how the IETF operates.  I for look one will keep tabs on
this draft along with what we do next.  There is a lot of meaningful
feedback here from a fairly large population of operators, we should do
something with this information.

John
=========================================
John Jason Brzozowski
Comcast Cable
m) 609-377-6594
o) 484-962-0060
w) www.comcast6.net
e) [email-masked]
=========================================