Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Agenda time in Hawaii...

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:11:26 +0100

Hello,

> A reminder to please send us your requests for agenda time for the
> upcoming meeting.
> 
> We give priority to documents that have outstanding issues, then those
> that have gotten a lot of discussion.

Just before the cutoff, I submitted an updated draft on the eap-metadata
sepcification (see below).

As discussed in the IETF89 opsawg meeting, and announced on my IETF90
slides (thanks for flashing the slides, and sorry I couldn't be there),
we have changed course from an XML-based specification towards a YANG
module to express properties of the EAP protocol for any particular
deployment of EAP.

I would like to present the -01 draft at IETF91 if there's still some
time on the agenda for it.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

A new version of I-D, draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefan Winter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata
Revision:	01
Title:		A Configuration File Format for Extensible Authentication
Protocol (EAP) Deployments
Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module and derived XML and JSON file
   formats for transfering configuration information of deployments of
   the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP).  Such configuration
   files are meant to be discovered, consumed and used by EAP supplicant
   software to achieve secure and automatic EAP configuration on the
   consuming device.

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et
de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the
recipient's key is known to me

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0DE6A358A39DC66

---

From: "Scott O. Bradner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 06:02:40 -0500

we do not provide agenda time for people to “present drafts”

if you want to talk about what the changes are between this version and the previous version and
what remaining issues/questions there might be then there is time

Scott

> On Nov 3, 2014, at 5:11 AM, Stefan Winter <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> <0x8A39DC66.asc>_______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

---

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 08:08:25 +0100

Hi,

> what remaining issues/questions there might be then there is time

That's what I meant... update folks on the changes between -00 and -01;
and ask about a possible future for the draft (=adoption?)

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473