Subject: [OPSAWG] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 16:06:03 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I can't find anything to complain about in this most straightforward
of documents, I'll have to whine about stuff in the shepherd writeup.

   The feedback received was integrated and the
   feedbacker (sic) states he is happy with the changes.

That should be "feederbackerer".  And who you calling sic?

   Nope. No one cared <sob>

What does Scott Bradner have to do with this?

   It's also in my favorite font...

Wingdings?