Subject: [OPSAWG] RFC 7448 on MIB Transfer from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:11:27 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7448

        Title:      MIB Transfer from the IETF 
                    to the IEEE 802.3 WG 
        Author:     T. Taylor, Ed.,
                    D. Romascanu
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 12501
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7448

This document records the transfer of responsibility for the
Ethernet-related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB,
POWER-ETHERNET-MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB,
ETHER-WIS, and MAU-MIB from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group
(WG).  This document also describes the procedures associated with the
transfer in a similar way to how RFC 4663 records the transfer of the
IETF Bridge MIB work to the IEEE 802.1 WG.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:47:52 +0100

Thank you Tom and Dan for driving this effort.

Regards, Benoit
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
> .
>