Subject: [OPSAWG] Submission of draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-01

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 14:45:50 -0500

I have finished work on draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-01 at last. I 
will follow up with a series of messages proposing parts of the document 
for review over the next week or so. In the meantime, I'd better learn 
how to use lint to check the MIB module itself.

Changes from the -00 version:
============================

1. Filled out the Operations and Management Considerations section and 
updated the Security Considerations section.

2. Renamed: natv2NextProtocolxxx to simply natv2Protocolxxx.

3. Added a few items of terminology to Section 2: "upper layer 
protocol", "trigger", "report", and "address realm".

4. Added text to the definition of the statistic "Other resource failure 
drops":

   "The most likely case would be packets where the upper layer
    protocol is not one supported by the NAT instance."

Dropped this statistic from other levels, reporting it only at the NAT 
instance level. I notice that I failed to follow through in the 
Conformance section, so that has to be fixed.

5. Added natv2PortMapExternalPool to the port map table.

6. Renamed: natv2PoolPortMin -> natv2PoolMinimumPort, and similarly for
maximum.

7. Added RFCs 2460 and 3489 as references. 3489 was supposed to be 
informative, but I seem to have put it in the wrong place. That has to 
be fixed.

Tom  Taylor