Subject: [OPSAWG] OpsAWG will not meet in Prage (was "Call for agenda items for Prague.")

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:34:25 -0400

Dear OpsAWG,

Due to the fact that there were more requests for meeting slots in
Prague than available, the secretariat and ADs asked WGs to consider
not meeting if they didn't absolutely have to.

OpsAWG looked at our open drafts, number of people who requested
slots, etc, and have decided not to meet in Prague.

The ADs have kindly agreed to give up a bit of the OpsArea meeting for
the TACACS+ document (draft-dahm-opsawg-tacacs/) to be discussed.

So, in summary - just look for OpsArea on the agenda, show up like you
normally do, and everything will look remarkably familiar (modulo the
swapping of the folk on state, tripping over the wires, etc).

W

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have requested a slot for the joint OpsAWG / OpsArea meeting in Prague.
>
> Please send over requests for agenda time.
>
> Please remember that we give time to drafts that have already received
> significant discussion on list.
>
> W
>
> --
> I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
> idea in the first place.
> This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
> regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
> of pants.
>    ---maf

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf