Subject: [OPSAWG] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 03:52:52 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Idnit complains:

 == Using lowercase 'not' together with uppercase 'MUST', 'SHALL',
'SHOULD',
     or 'RECOMMENDED' is not an accepted usage according to RFC 2119. 
Please
     use uppercase 'NOT' together with RFC 2119 keywords (if that is what
you
     mean).
     
     Found 'SHOULD not' in this paragraph:
     
     vmHvSoftware OBJECT-TYPE SYNTAX       SnmpAdminString (SIZE
     (0..255)) MAX-ACCESS   read-only STATUS       current DESCRIPTION
"A
     textual description of the hypervisor software.  This value SHOULD
not
     include its version as it SHOULD be included in `vmHvVersion'." ::=
{
     vmHypervisor 1 }

- EDITORIAL: there is something wrong with all single quote occurrences.
Ex: `virtio'

- If you ever post a new version, in order to ease IANA job, change:
OLD:
         vmMIB                     { mib-2 TBD }
         IANAStorageMediaTypeMIB   { mib-2 TBD }

NEW:
         vmMIB                     { mib-2 yyy }
         IANAStorageMediaTypeMIB   { mib-2 zzz }