Subject: [OPSAWG] [opsawg]FW:New Version Notification for draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00.txt

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:47:28 +0800

Hi all,
We just submitted a new draft according to comments from last ietf meeting
and offline discussions in last couple of weeks. This draft describe the
problem
of current IP address management in operators network with some practical
use cases, as well as the proposed requirements. Your comments and
contributions will be highly appreciated!

*From:* [email-masked]
*Date:* 2016-03-21 23:58
*To:* Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>; Xuweiping (A)
<[email-masked]>; Liushucheng (Will) <[email-masked]>;
Liushucheng
(Will) <[email-masked]>; Ian Farrer <[email-masked]>; Chongfeng
Xie <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* New Version Notification for
draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Will(Shucheng) Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management
Revision:       00
Title:          Problem statement for centralized address management
Document date:  2016-03-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00

Abstract:
   The increase in number, diversity and complexity of modern network
   devices and services bring new challenges for the management of
   network resources, such as IP addresses, bandwidth, VAS(Value Added
   Service) pool, etc. This draft contains a problem statement and
   defines the requirements for IP address management with practical use
   cases provided by operators.

-- 
==============================================
Qiong Sun
China Telecom Beijing Research Institude

Open source code:
lightweight 4over6: *http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/laft6/>*
PCP-natcoord:* http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpportsetdemo/> *
===============================================