Subject: [OPSAWG] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:09:56 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

While it certainly passes compilation, the MIB module doesn't display
nicely. 
Ex: 
usmHMAC128SHA224AuthProtocol OBJECT-IDENTITY STATUS current DESCRIPTION
"The Authentication Protocol usmHMAC128SHA224AuthProtocol uses
HMAC-SHA-224 and truncates output to 128 bits." REFERENCE "- Krawczyk,
H., Bellare, M., and R. Canetti, HMAC: Keyed-Hashing for Message
Authentication, RFC 2104. - National Institute of Standards and
Technology, Secure Hash Standard (SHS), FIPS PUB 180-4, 2012." ::= {
snmpAuthProtocols 4 }

Please fix this before submitting.