Subject: [OPSAWG] IANA Customer Feedback

From: Judy Bromley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 19:35:42 +0000

Dear IANA Customer, ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of  
the IANA functions. In mid-September, we invited you to participate in the  
2016 Annual Customer Survey. We have not heard from you yet and would be  
grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete the survey before it  
closes on October 21, 2016.
This short survey is being managed by Ebiquity, an independent research  
firm. Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all  
respondents, in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This  
means data is reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are  
confidential and not attributed to any specific individual.
Please complete the survey hosted at  
https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0210/index.pl?surveynumber=69480 which  
will remain open until October 21, 2016. ICANN will summarize the results  
and publish the summary in December 2016.
We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA  
functions.
If you have any questions, please contact me at  
[email-masked] or Marilia Hirano at  
[email-masked].
Yours sincerely,
Judy BromleyAccount Director, Ebiquity
If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project  
please reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:22:15 -0400

Dear OpsAWG,

>From what I understand (very little in this case!), this was not
really supposed to go to IETF lists, it was intended to go directly to
document authors instead... or something.
This understanding seems to be supported by the fact that the
"surveynumber=69480 " seems to be a unique identifier, and some
comments from some other chair....

W

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Judy Bromley
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Dear IANA Customer,
>
> ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of the IANA functions. In
> mid-September, we invited you to participate in the 2016 Annual Customer
> Survey. We have not heard from you yet and would be grateful if you could
> spare a few minutes to complete the survey before it closes on October 21,
> 2016.
>
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf