Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:30:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Address Translation (NAT) and Network Prefix Translation (NPT)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Suresh Vinapamula
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2017-08-18

Abstract:
   For the sake of network automation and the need for programming
   Network Address Translation (NAT) function in particular, a data
   model for configuring and managing the NAT is essential.  This
   document defines a YANG data model for the NAT function.  NAT44,
   NAT64, and NPTv6 are covered in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/