Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] WG adoption poll for draft-sivakumar-yang-nat-07

From: Ian Farrer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:27:33 +0200

Hi,
I support this being adopted. 
We have two additional yang model drafts in Softwire that will make use of the NAT model in this draft, so it is important work.
Thanks,
Ian

Greetings OPSAWG,

After this draft was presented in Prague, it was stated that we would do 
a call for adoption on the list.  There seemed to be general support for 
the work.  Therefore, this will serve as the chairs’ formal adoption 
poll for this document into OPSAWG.

YANG Data Model for Network Address Translation (NAT)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivakumar-yang-nat/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivakumar-yang-nat/>

This poll request will go for three weeks to allow for the summer 
vacation time.  Please get your feedback (and initial reviews) in by 
August 17, 2017.

In addition to simply supporting the adoption, please also let us know 
if you are willing to review the work as it progresses.

Thank you.

Joe (for the co-chairs)

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 08:51:42 -0400

> We have two additional yang model drafts in Softwire that will make use of the NAT model in this draft, so it is important work.

Thanks for the support and comment, Ian.  Given that SW will have
dependent work, are you or others involved with that work signing up to
review the NAT draft as it progresses?

Joe

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivakumar-yang-nat/
>