Subject: [OPSAWG] IETF 103 Operations and Management AD Office Hours - Monday Afternoon Session II

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 10:48:56 -0400

Hi all,

Please come to talk to us about any Ops WG, Ops Area, Ops related
documents, new
proposals, or about any other IETF-related business.

Also, feel free to come provide feedback, ask for updates, etc.

An advanced notification would be appreciated, so that we can schedule
the different slots.

When:  Monday Nov 5th 16:10-18:10 (Afternoon session II)
Where: TBD - this will shortly be posted in the Agenda.

Ace Kumari (as Ops AD)

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf