Subject: [OPSAWG] REMINDER: Slides for IETF 104 due Monday

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 05:40:14 -0400

As a reminder to presenters, please turn in your slides by this Monday
(March 25).  Again, focus on the problem you're trying to solve, a
summary of your solution, and pay particular attention to input you'd
like to receive from the WG.

For those on the WG, please review the drafts that will be presented
(again, agenda is at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-opsawg-01).
 Come prepared with questions.

Thanks!

Joe

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 05:48:13 -0400

>  Come prepared with questions.

I sent the link to the previous agenda.  The updated agenda is at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-opsawg

Joe