Subject: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-13.txt> (The TACACS+ Protocol) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 06:27:14 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document: - 'The TACACS+
Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-13.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   TACACS+ provides Device Administration for routers, network access
   servers and other networked computing devices via one or more
   centralized servers.  This document describes the protocol that is
   used by TACACS+.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.