Subject: [OPSAWG] The future of MUD work

From: John Schiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:47:04 -0600

Just joined the WG mailing list today, Joe Clark made mention of a current
"mud@" mailing list on August 2nd.

Where is that "mud@" mailing list?

Thanks,

--John

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:58:33 -0400

> Where is that "mud@" mailing list?

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mud

so mud@ietf, and [email-masked] to be added/removed, or use HTTPS.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

---

From: John Schiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:59:23 -0600

Ahh, didn't think to look on ietf.org.. fail me..

Thanks.