Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 18:45:40 +0530

Hi all,

This revision https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01
updates the MUD (D)TLS profile to include grease extension, visibility into
TLS 1.3 parameters,  pre-shared key exchange modes and Encrypted SNI.

We observed several IoT devices are already using Grease extension.

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 16:13
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy <[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls
Revision:       01
Title:          MUD (D)TLS profiles for IoT devices
Document date:  2019-09-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-01

Abstract:
   This memo extends Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) to model DTLS
   and TLS usage.  This allows a network element to notice abnormal DTLS
   or TLS usage which has been strong indicator of other software
   running on the endpoint, typically malware.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat