Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 00:13:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The TACACS+ Protocol
        Authors         : Thorsten Dahm
                          Andrej Ota
                          Douglas C. Medway Gash
                          David Carrel
                          Lol Grant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-16.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus (TACACS+)
   provides Device Administration for routers, network access servers
   and other networked computing devices via one or more centralized
   servers.  This document describes the protocol that is used by
   TACACS+.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/