Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 18:19:54 +0530

This revision https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03
addresses comments from Michael.
We look forward to further comments and suggestions.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 18:12
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03.txt
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>,
Blake Anderson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls
Revision:       03
Title:          MUD (D)TLS profiles for IoT devices
Document date:  2020-01-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-opsawg-mud-tls-03

Abstract:
   This memo extends Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) to incorporate
   (D)TLS profile parameters.  This allows a network element to identify
   unexpected (D)TLS usage, which can indicate the presence of
   unauthorized software or malware on an endpoint.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat