Subject: [OPSAWG] Progressing draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 10:31:27 -0500

Hi there authors and WG,

I'm now the responsible AD for this document.

There is *significant* history here, and it is going to take
substantial archeology to rebuild the state, etc.

Authors, there are currently 2 open DISUCSS positions - these
DISCUSSES were opened against version -13 of the document, and it is
now at version -16; it is your belief that this version addresses the
DISCUSSes? Have you had substantive discussions with the DISCUSS
holders (Roman and Alexey)?

I'd like to get this document moved along, and / or figure out what we
are doing with it.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:42:21 +0000

> On Jan 27, 2020, at 10:31, Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi there authors and WG,
> 

I’ve been communicating with the authors.  They are working on a concerted message to address the open DISCUSSes.  I feel they have resolved them mostly in content, but some additional conversation will need to be had to make sure all points are addressed and understood.

Authors, please update us ASAP.  It would be great to progress this for 107.

Joe

---

From: "Douglas Gash (dcmgash)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:51:46 +0000

Will do. 

On 27/01/2020, 15:42, "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    

    Joe