Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 04:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The TACACS+ Protocol
        Authors         : Thorsten Dahm
                          Andrej Ota
                          Douglas C. Medway Gash
                          David Carrel
                          Lol Grant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-18.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2020-03-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the Terminal Access Controller Access-Control
   System Plus (TACACS+) protocol which is widely deployed today to
   provide Device Administration for routers, network access servers and
   other networked computing devices via one or more centralized
   servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/