Subject: [OPSAWG] opsawq: Q: ops learning ? (was: Re: [arch-d] A Course on Network Engineering by the Internet Society)

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 21:08:45 +0200

[Bcc: architecture-discuss]
[Thanks, Guntur for forwarding]

Guntur got some negative responses on architecture-discuss for posting
the info below, i hope questions about this to opsawg will find a 
friendlier reception:

- I thought it was great to see that ISOC engages in supporting
  operations, i was not aware of this.

- where would i have found an original announcement about something like
  this ? isoc mailing list(s) i can subscribe to without personally
  being a member to ISOC personally ?

- I was wondering if there are actually any i* mailing lists for
  operators to discuss ops, e.g.: whoever would take this course before
  or after (certainly beyond scope of opsawg).

  I asked the email given on the isoc page, but got no response
  ([email-masked]).

Cheers
    Toerless

> _______________________________________________
> Architecture-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:05:24PM +0700, Guntur Wiseno Putra wrote:
> Dear architecture-discuss,
> 
> 
> An update on "Network Engineering" released by the Internet Society --this
> information I formerly got from Kevin Chege, Internet Society.
> 
> 
> 
> Online Course: Introduction to Network OperationsUNIX/Linux, Networking &
> Domain Name System (DNS)The deadline for applications is 2 April 2020.
> 
> https://www.internetsociety.org/learning/network-operations/
> 
> 
> Regard,
> Guntur Wiseno Putra