Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] New Version Notification - draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03.txt

From: Joey Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:57:55 +0000

All,
Please note that draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03 has been uploaded. Most comments (including all the YANG Doctors' review comments) have been fully addressed. The one unaddressed issue (which arose during informal IETF 104 discussion) is the need to explain the YANG model structure, e.g., give the rationale for the use of groupings.

The https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/opsawg/?q=boydseda<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/2DamCKr9RVuDG7XJHvV7rw?domain=nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com> search provides relevant OPSAWG background for this draft. It seems like the biggest concern is the proposed obsoletion of RFC 6728. Note that this draft is expected to be on the agenda for upcoming OPSAWG meeting (whenever it is).
Best regards,
Joey

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 3:00 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Joey Boyd <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03.txt

A new version (-03) has been submitted for draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03.txt<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/u3FtCzpYowsGDXzMtKXt8t?domain=ietf.org>

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model/<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/W-dKCADKxYhZ0x5NSQYN6P?domain=datatracker.ietf.org>

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boydseda-ipfix-psamp-bulk-data-yang-model-03<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/NypYCBB9yYsDqxN7I1G-nr?domain=ietf.org>

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the diff is available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.