Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:34:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding and Using Geofeed Data
        Authors         : Massimo Candela
                          Randy Bush
                          Warren Kumari
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how to find and authenticate geofeed data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/