Subject: [OPSAWG] OPSAWG meeting minutes

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 01:21:22 +0000

Hi WG,

Thanks very much for your attending the OPSAWG on line meeting.
The initial meeting minutes is now online:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-opsawg

Please send your comments to the chairs, so that we can achieve the finial one.

Cheers,
Tianran

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 11:56:11 +0000

From: OPSAWG <[email-masked]> on behalf of Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Sent: 15 March 2021 01:21

Hi WG,

<tp>
That URL gives me a blank page.  The datatracker gives me HTML.

Tom Petch

Cheers,
Tianran

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 13:00:14 +0000

> That URL gives me a blank page.  The datatracker gives me HTML.

Yes, the official minutes are currently up at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/minutes-110-opsawg-01. 
The HTML was all I could previously import as DT was giving me a MIME
error on the markdown.  Seems like that has now been addressed, so I
pushed the markdown version to the aforementioned URL.

Joe

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 13:05:36 +0000

And, of course, I pasted the fully-qualified link with revision.  The DT
link is https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-110-opsawg/.

Joe

On 3/16/21 09:02, Joe Clarke (jclarke) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>