Subject: [OPSAWG] Update on the TACACS+ (with TLS) draft

From: Thorsten Dahm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:03:27 +0100

Hello,

apologies for the long silence, we just wanted to check in with an 
update on the TACACS+ (with TLS) draft. The authors are still working on 
the document, and we do expect to have the text ready in around ~5 weeks 
from now and hope for a lot of feedback from the group.

Thanks,
Thorsten (on behalf of the TACACS+ authors)

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 13:07:11 +0000

Thanks for the update, Thorsten.  It seems like your plan is to get this
in just under the 112 wire so it can be presented?

Joe

On 9/10/21 08:05, Thorsten Dahm wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>

---

From: Thorsten Dahm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:51:46 +0100

Hi Joe,

> in just under the 112 wire so it can be presented?

we try to get the document out for IETF112, if there is an appetite for 
a presentation we are happy to talk about it, but we have not planned 
one at the moment.

Thanks,