Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 02:07:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Layer 2 VPN Network YANG Model
        Authors         : Samier Barguil
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-12.txt
	Pages           : 157
	Date            : 2021-11-22

Abstract:
   This document defines an L2VPN Network YANG Model (L2NM) that can be
   used to manage the provisioning of Layer 2 Virtual Private Network
   services within a network (e.g., service provider network).  The L2NM
   complements the Layer 2 Service Model (L2SM) by providing a network-
   centric view of the service that is internal to a service provider.
   The L2NM is particularly meant to be used by a network controller to
   derive the configuration information that will be sent to relevant
   network devices.

   Also, this document defines a YANG module to manage Ethernet segments
   and the initial versions of two IANA-maintained modules that defines
   a set of identities of BGP Layer 2 encapsulation types and pseudowire
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/