Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:11:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Telemetry Framework
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf-11.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2021-11-29

Abstract:
   Network telemetry is a technology for gaining network insight and
   facilitating efficient and automated network management.  It
   encompasses various techniques for remote data generation,
   collection, correlation, and consumption.  This document describes an
   architectural framework for network telemetry, motivated by
   challenges that are encountered as part of the operation of networks
   and by the requirements that ensue.  This document clarifies the
   terminologies and classifies the modules and components of a network
   telemetry system from different perspectives.  The framework and
   taxonomy help to set a common ground for the collection of related
   work and provide guidance for related technique and standard
   developments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/