Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 05:59:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security Verion 1.3 (TLS 1.3) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3)
        Author          : Kenneth Vaughn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2021-12-16

Abstract:
   This document updates the TLS Transport Model (TLSTM), as defined in
   [RFC6353], to support Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (TLS)
   [RFC8446] and Datagram Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (DTLS)
   [I-D.ietf-tls-dtls13], which are jointly known as "(D)TLS".  This
   document may be applicable to future versions of SNMP and (D)TLS.

   This document updates the SNMP-TLS-TM-MIB as defined in [RFC6353].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts