Subject: [OPSAWG] RFC 9160 on Export of MPLS Segment Routing Label Type Information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 13:57:20 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9160

        Title:      Export of MPLS Segment Routing 
                    Label Type Information in 
                    IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) 
        Author:     T. Graf
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9160

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9160

This document introduces new IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) code
points to identify which traffic is being forwarded based on which
MPLS control plane protocol is used within a Segment Routing domain.
In particular, this document defines five code points for the IPFIX
mplsTopLabelType Information Element for Path Computation Element
(PCE), IS-IS, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, and BGP MPLS Segment Routing
extensions.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC